Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Washington Post's "Date Lab"

A colleague told me this interesting tidbit as we were heading out of work tonight. The Washington Post Magazine is looking for interested singles for a new feature called "Date Lab." The paper will fix you up with a stranger and then pay for your evening out in exchange for the two of you telling all the next day to a reporter, as well as agreeing to have your photos taken for publication.

I admit if they were doing this where I live, I'd probably give it a try. I haven't been doing well in the dating department since being cut loose over a year ago and anyone has got to be better to be with than he was.

While you're visiting the Dating page, check out some of the other articles. I know a lot of them resonated with me. Looks like I've got some serious reading to do this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Really? You would try it? I think it would be scary to be that exposed.

It looks like they have a lot of good advice on the dating pages.

Have you tried online dating? Seems like everyone is trying it now-a-days (even if they don't admit it).

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home