Friday, January 09, 2009

"I look like a librarian." Oh, the horror!

First, full disclosure. Over my Christmas vacation when I was Internet-less, I did spend some days laying on the couch channel surfing and stopped to watch "The Real Housewives of Orange County." I'm not proud of it, but watching these women and the piddly issues they deal with in comparison to the rest of the world is like watching a train wreck that you can't help gawking at.

The housewives recently appeared on Oprah and got makeovers. Check out the comments of housewife no. 2, Tamra Barney, who is horrified that her transformation has turned her into a librarian.

Well, if that's the librarian look, sign me up. And Tamra, I suggest you visit your local public library in your Halloween costume and poll the librarians to get their take on your new look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home