Monday, November 10, 2008

Return from a brief hiatus

I just returned this evening from a wonderful trip home to Madison, Wisconsin. I'm sorry to report I will likely not be eating for the next several days to make up for a lot of eating out while I was away, which included the Friday night fish fry at Alt'n'Bach's, a steak dinner with the parents at the Avenue, dinner at Paisan's (twice) and lunches in various places with Andy, Ron and Therese. I also took advantage of the beautiful 70-degree weather during the first part of the week and did plenty of shopping. Since I refuse to check luggage, my goodies will be arriving tomorrow via the United States Postal Service.

I was offline for about 10 days, so I'm now whacking e-mails. I'll have to finish that tomorrow since I'm losing steam. Tomorrow will also be spent running errands including picking up my mail at the post office, a trip to the grocery store and gearing myself up for a return to work on Tuesday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to have you back in town

10:04 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks. It's good to be back. I was getting too lazy and it was time to head back to work.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home