Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Adding customized Google maps to Web sites and blogs

I saw this interesting post early this morning (yes I'm still up) on Depth Reporting which discusses how Google has now created a way to embed customized maps into Web pages.

Further details can be found on Google Maps Mania, but in the meantime enjoy the cool map below that two of my colleagues created showing various central Ohio neighborhoods.

This was one quirk I found when trying to post this (or perhaps it's just the fact that I shouldn't be posting anything at 12:30 a.m.), but I wasn't able to include text along with the code for the map in the same post. When I'd save the post, only the map source code would remain and I didn't have the energy to investigate further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home