Friday, October 21, 2005

Stop the insanity!

It's funny how I thought that when I finished library school, I would have oh so much free time on my hands, but that has definitely not proven to be the case. I'm busier than ever, what with my (after six weeks can I still call it new?) job, my appointment as co-chair of an SLA task force and my involvement in the association's, in my former boss' words, "best damn division." I also have a library profile to complete this weekend.

At least the weather will be good for staying in. Right now it's only 48 degrees and rainy. I guess I'd better start putting the sweaters on because my eyeballs nearly popped out of my head when I saw the cost of my gas bill this month. (And I haven't even turned on the heat yet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home