Monday, August 01, 2005

"Information Wants to be Free" survey

Meredith of "Information Wants to be Free" is moving to Vermont this week for a new position and in the interim, is asking readers to complete a short survey (the link is within this post) to give her a better idea of what we're interested in learning about and subsequently, what she posts about. Help her out, I just filled out the survey and it took less than five minutes.

I'll be interested in hearing more about her out of state move. I'll be doing the same in just about a month's time. Hope everything goes smoothly Meredith!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I will definitely blog about the adjustment process regarding work and the move, and I'm sure I'll have plenty of posts along the lines of "what they don't teach you in library school" as I quickly discover how much I have to learn in this job. :)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your comment to my post. I hope lots of people have completed your survey.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home