Thursday, June 30, 2005

Good luck Amanda!

On Friday, the movers are arriving and then Amanda is on her way to her first professional librarian position and new life in New York.

Amanda and I became friends during our time together in library school and I should have started paying her long ago for listening to my many complaints about our courses, my relationship problems and most recently, my job hunting tales.

But on a serious note: Amanda, you're a great friend and I wish you all the best as you head east. This position is going to be a wonderful experience for you, of that I have no doubt.

I'll have to visit New York sometime and I hope you'll visit me as well, wherever that turns out to be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Amy! Thaks for the good wishes. I feel confident that the interview in Denver will go well and you'll soon be heading west for a new position. Whatever happens, we have to keep in touch.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey Amanda,

I must say I'm so excited because you're the first person to leave a comment and now I know someone besides myself is actually reading my blog!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home