Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My reign comes to an end

Tomorrow evening marks my last meeting as President-Elect/Program Chair of my state's Special Libraries Association chapter. The job has been hard and flustering at times, but it's also been a great learning experience for me and has allowed me to meet so many of my colleagues from area special libraries and information centers.

I just realized though that I'll be in flux for a couple weeks since the new President-Elect will be voted in at the board meeting and I won't officially become the "Prez" until SLA's annual conference in Toronto in a little over two weeks time.

As a side comment, I know I'm posting really late. I received my DVD of season 1 of "Sex and the City" tonight and had to watch the whole disc.

And while I'm typing this, my crazy upstairs neighbor has decided to vacuum. (For those of you keeping track, it's 1:28 a.m.) Have I mentioned lately how much I loathe this idiot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home