Friday, April 22, 2005

Being grateful

As my close friends know, I've suffered some incredible losses in the last few weeks. For all of you who have offered your support through e-mail, phone calls and in person, I appreciate it more than I can say. Sometimes you offered your advice, but more often, you simply listened and let me pour my heartbreak out to you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Men can break your heart and leave you, but your girlfriends stick with you through thick and thin and never say the dreaded "I told you so" and I have the BEST friends on earth. Thanks Em, Laura, Amanda, j, and Mimi. I don't take it lightly how incredibly lucky I am.

"You know, when times are bad and you're feeling sad
I want you to always remember there's a place in the sun
where there's hope for everyone
where my poor restless heart's gotta run
there's a place in the sun and before my life is done
got to find me a place in the sun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home