Sunday, May 01, 2005

I hate being sick :(

Friday night when I got home from work I felt fine, but around 10 or so I started to get a pounding headache and to basically ache all over. Saturday morning when I woke up, I felt the same and I did nothing all day except lay in bed. Later in the afternoon, I forced myself to get up and to eat a half bowl of soup. My stomach isn't upset, but I have no appetite and had to force myself to eat. I then soaked in a hot bath for about a half hour and felt a bit better. Today I have the dreaded chest cough, which I know from past experience that I'll just have to ride out.

I'm 34 years old, but I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to being sick. I wish I could be as strong as other people. Maybe in my next lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home