Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Circle does Facebook

I was delighted this evening to see that "Family Circle" Magazine has a fan page on Facebook.

I'm a subscriber to the magazine by way of my mom. She was getting mildly annoyed when I'd come home on vacation and would monopolize the magazine before she had a chance to read it. (With all the time I spend in airports and no Internet access while staying with my parents, I do an incredible amount of reading.) Being the smart mother she is, she just bought me my own subscription.

It will be interesting to see how many of the magazine's long-time readers will jump on the Facebook bandwagon now that the magazine has a presence there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I don't think of most Family Circle readers as folks who are keen to venture onto Facebook no matter who or what is there...but maybe they'll surprise me. 100% of the Family Circle readers I know are on Facebook! :)

As you might've guessed, I wouldn't peg you for a Family Circle reader, Amy!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I was wondering if anyone would comment on me reading the magazine. I do think it's geared more to women who are married with families and I generally skip over the articles about dealing with your teens because thankfully I won't ever experience that. I like the food articles, even though I can't cook to save my soul and I like the feature articles. Also, the women in the magazine seem more "real" and similar to me.

I'm glad I was able to surprise you with my revelation. :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home