Saturday, October 14, 2006

You too can be a librarian (for Halloween that is)

With Halloween right around the corner, Librarian Avengers points out your choices for the perfect librarian costume.

The first retails for $59.99 and can be purchased online through Target. It's called the
Adults’ Naughty Librarian Costume, which I guess I can see. I will admit I think the book spines on the skirt is a nice touch.

Choice number 2, according to its description, is interchangeable as a Sexy Librarian Costume or a Sexy Secretary Costume. I do love the tagline, "Think the dudes can concentrate when she's around in this naughty costume?"

To answer your obvious question, no, you will not find me in either of these come October 31.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Oh my, those are great. I do like the book skirt!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home