Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Women's health blog

If you have ever taken a women's health class, your assigned text has undoubtedly been "Our Bodies, Ourselves," an exhaustive resource for women's health issues. First published in 1973, the book's eighth edition was released in 2005, its first major revision since 1984. Even more impressive, the book has never been out of print.

The current edition is the first to offer an accompanying Web site and a blog, appropriately titled "Our Bodies, Our Blog."

Thanks Liz!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Liz and thanks Amy. Amy - I think I've gotten at least 3 or 4 sites from your blog that I've then added to my RSS feeds. Thanks for the consistently good posts!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

You're very welcome. Thanks for the nice compliment and for reading my blog. I'm glad you've found my posts useful. :)

12:39 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Believe it or not, I haven't read Our Bodies, Our Selves. Somehow I missed that along the way. I do own a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility, though, which is somewhat similar, but more practical.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home