Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Homeward bound

I'm really excited this evening on two counts: I'll be getting my first true vacation in two years and I'll be spending it at home. I was last there at Christmas and am looking forward to seeing my family again, particularly my five-year-old nephew, who I'm sure has grown like a weed since I've last seen him and catching up with good friends. (Apparently I still have some left there -- Yeah!) I'll be spending lots of time at Paisan's, so if we don't connect, go looking for me there. :)

I've been lax in my blog postings lately and I apologize for that. I'll get back to regular posting when I return.

Happy trails all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time, and have a slice for me!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Have fun!`

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home