Monday, October 31, 2005

Because I'm a romantic fool

Yes, I'm a sucker for romance and no, even after all the poor choices I've made in the past, I haven't quite given up on the hope that there's a special someone out there for me.

Because of those very reasons, I couldn't help smiling from ear to ear reading, watching and listening to how Dave proposed to Elizabeth. It's all detailed, appropriately enough, on Dave's blog, titled DaveLovesElizabeth.com.

Just when I think romance is dead, a wonderful man like Dave shoots that theory down. Elizabeth is one lucky woman and Dave is one lucky guy.

Congratulations you two! I wish you many, many years of love and happiness together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy. Your posting meant a lot to me. I am so fortunate to have met my soul mate. And I hope and pray that you find that special someone also.

Blessings to you.

Dave (Garr)

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home