Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Why aren't I asleep already?

I'm getting up at 3:45 a.m. tomorrow morning to catch a 6:20 flight out of Madison.

I've always been a night owl and I'm not used to going to bed much before midnight or 1 a.m. so trying to "switch" my body clock to want to sleep so early is difficult.

This is a relatively quick trip. My return flight has me arriving back in Madison at 10:30 Friday night.

I particularly hope the return flight is on time because I need to get home and head to bed for my 5:30 a.m. wake-up call on Saturday. In addition to Saturday being my birthday, it's also my day to work.

I'll be Internet-less until I return, just like Amanda is at the moment. Amanda, if you've managed to get back online, hope the move went smoothly and I'll probably give you a call sometime this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home