Saturday, July 09, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my ? birthday! I'm not trying to be coy, suffice it to say that I'm over 30, but not yet 40. (Of course there are plenty of you out there who know my age, but please keep the mystery going :)

It's been an exciting few days. I had a great time on my trip out west and the scenery was gorgeous. The flight home last night was slightly bumpy, including one stretch where the plane was jerking up and down because of a thunderstorm we were traveling through. After we got past that though, the rest of the flight back to Madison was very smooth.

I got home about 11 p.m. and went straight to bed so I could get up early today and go to work. My only complaint now is that I'm fairly tired. Tomorrow I plan on doing nothing except watching the Woody Allen film I received from Netflix and relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home