Sunday, June 04, 2006

Conference prep

I'm honestly wondering how productive I'll be this week since my mind seems squarely focused on one week from today, when I leave for the Special Libraries Association's annual conference in Baltimore. I've been exchanging schedules and cell numbers with many of my friends and former colleagues from Wisconsin and I cannot wait to see them again since it's been nearly a year since I've done so. Amanda, Megan, Sara and I are planning on dinner together Monday night and I'm hoping that Betsy and j may be able to join us for at least part of the evening.

Amanda has kindly agreed to bring her digital camera along and we're hoping to post an album of our travails on Flickr shortly after we return to our respective homes.

Speaking of home, I'll be back in Madison the last week of September for the SLIS centennial and maybe I'm overestimating the number of friends I still have left there, but Paisan's anyone? And yes, I know it is moving to West Wilson, I keep up with the news in Madison.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Can't wait to see the conference pics and hear all the stories! I'll be stuck in Columbus busy with class.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'll be sure to let you know all about it.

You're getting close now (2 months and 2 days to be precise). All that hard work you're putting in will be worth it in the end. :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Thanks. :) Please keep reminding me that this will be worth it.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'll be happy to. :) I think you'll get a lot out of your practicum experience. That's a great way to finish school and to begin what I know will be a fulfilling and fantastic career.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home