Saturday, February 11, 2006

I've been tagged!

Amanda was kind enough to tag me, so here are my answers to the "Four Things."

Four Jobs I’ve Had
Vendor
Reader
Library Assistant
Librarian

Four Movies I can watch over and over
Laura
All the President's Men
Manhattan Murder Mystery
Amelie

Four Places I’ve Lived
Oregon, Wisconsin
Madison, Wisconsin
Columbus, Ohio
(That's all folks, sorry.)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
CSI
Law & Order (the original)
Nancy Grace
48 Hours Mystery

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
Orlando, Florida
South Dakota
Niagara Falls, Canada
Independence, Missouri

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Bloglines
The Columbus Dispatch
NPR
Wisconsin State Journal/The Capital Times

Four of My Favorite Foods
Pizza
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream
Garlic bread
Chicken

Four Places I’d Rather Be
Madison, Wisconsin
Hawaii
Florida
California

Four People to Tag
Cyberspastic Meanderings
j's scratchpad
oraculi.com
The Rogue Bitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home