Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Travel plans

I'm a little early with this post, but if the next couple months go as quickly as this year has, September will be here before you know it.

I'm going to be on the go throughout that month. My first stop will be Indianapolis, where I'll be attending the Great Lakes Regional Conference. The following week, it's on to Knoxville, Tennessee, where I'll be attending a meeting for a board I was recently appointed to.

There will be a one day turnaround before I head out of state yet again for another event that I'm not yet at liberty to discuss.

Finally, I'll finish off the month with a trip home to Madison. (I'm still waiting for someone to offer to go to Paisan's with me. :)

I should mention that I'm looking for a roommate for Indianapolis. If you'll be traveling from central Ohio for the Great Lakes Conference, let me know by next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Really? You're going to Knoxville? :)

Crud, that's a quick deadline to let you know about the midwest conference. I'll put that on my things to figure out... Count me as a definitely maybe if you'll have me as a roomie. I don't snore. :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

The deadline to register is July 29th, let me know by then if you can so I make the reservations.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home